Returnjet Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
In compliance with this Policy, any and all data protection related laws and regulations that are applicable to Returnjet (including without limitation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (“GDPR”).
1. Information we collect about you
The personal information we collect about you includes contact information such as email address and telephone numbers.
This information may come from the following instances:
– when you have signed up for a Broker or Operator account on the Returnjet platform and freely provided your personal information to us- when we have engaged with you over the telephone in connection with an enquiry and you have freely provided your personal information to us
– your interactions with us at live events such as exhibition attendance or industry networking events
– marketing lists we’ve bought or rented from third parties, which contain the consent of listed individuals (including you) to receive marketing materials from us
2. Using your information
In line with the new GDPR legislation we are permitted to use your personal data where there is either a ‘consent or ‘legitimate interest’ basis for doing so. The examples below provide clearer detail around these two types of use cases:
by signing up for a free customer Returnjet account (Broker and/or Operator) or by contracting with us for a subscription based or other customer package (e.g. Advertising Contracts) you are ‘opting-in’ to receiving business appropriate communications from us that will enable us to perform the tasks required to provide the service
– to enable us to create bespoke communications for you based on your location, areas of operation and user activity on our platform so that we can build a user profile of you and therefore create more targeted and relevant communications
– evaluating and improving our products and services
– notifying you about changes to our service offering
– inviting you to take part in relevant surveys and to invite feedback about your customer experience with the Returnjet platform
– answering any customer concerns or complaints in a timely manner
3. Sharing your information
We may share your information with the following third parties so that we can use your information for the purposes described above.
– Third party e-marketing platforms who we contract with to send targeted messages to you.
We won’t disclose customer information to other Returnjet customers other than for the necessary purposes of allowing a charter search and/or charter booking to be completed. However, you are able to access and amend your settings with regards this by emailing us.
4. Overseas Transfers
As a global platform we transfer data between many countries both within and outside of the EEA. However as your personal data is not shared with other organisation outside the EU unless specifically relating to an enquiry placed by yourself, or with your permission for personal data to be visible the sharing of data overseas is fully managed by yourself.
5. Retaining your information
We retain the personal information we hold on you for as long as you have an open Returnjet user account, or as such time as you ask us to delete it. Once your account becomes inactive, and if you have not expressly requested we delete your data, we will retain it for a period of 3 years in order that your account lies in a dormant state but can be reactivated by you within that period if required to do so.
6. Your rights
Right to be provided with certain information
Right to access your information
We must provide you with a copy of your information unless providing some or all of it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, or the law allows us not to comply with your request. You can access your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com by calling us on +44 333 200 500. It is our intention to provide this information to you within 30 days of your request.
Right to correction
You can ask us to correct any information that you believe to be inaccurate. We’ll update your information as soon as we can. In addition, depending on your account type you are able to access your client dashboard and amend your personal details yourself.
Right to erasure
You can ask us to erase your personal information:
– if you don’t believe it is necessary for us to hold your information;
– if you don’t feel that there are any legitimate grounds for us to be processing it
– if you think we are using your personal data in an unlawful way
– if you believe that we should delete the personal information we hold about you for legal reasons
Right to restrict processing
You can ask us to stop using your personal information:
– if you think it’s inaccurate;
– if you think it’s illegal for us to use it;
– if you’ve told us we don’t have a legitimate reason for using it and we’re considering your request.
You can ask us to notify everyone to whom we’ve given your personal information whenever we amend, delete or agree to restrict our use of it.
Right to data portability
If we’re using your information on the basis of your consent or because we need it to carry out our contractual obligations to you, you can ask us to give you your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or have it transmitted to another data controller.
Right to object
We may use your personal information to further our legitimate interests; e.g. we may use information about you to improve our marketing messages because we have a legitimate interest in making sure our customers know about new products which could be of benefit to them. We’ll always give you a right to object whenever we intend to use your personal information for our legitimate interests.
How to stop receiving marketing messages
If you no longer wish to receive marketing e-messages from our team you can simply use the unsubscribe feature at the bottom of each email. This will automatically update your records in the software platform that we use. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will update your records and settings accordingly.
7. Making a complaint
If you’re unhappy with how we’ve handled your information you can contact our Data Controller by emailing email@example.com writing to us at the address below:
The Data Controller
61 The Park,
8. Keeping your information safe
We take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure to keep your information secure. We monitor our systems 24/7 and continually work to improve the security of your personal information and our systems.
While we use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you should be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and we can’t guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information that is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
10. About Returnjet
Returnjet Limited is a company incorporated in England & Wales under company registration number 08226519 having its registered office at Chalfont House, 61 The Park, Cheltenham, England, GL50 2SA.